Thursday, January 07, 2016

A New Year - and a New Blog!

Welcome to the new official Drow Science Blog! While I keep my old Blog as a platform for more personal matters, but this here will deal exclusively with all Drow Science and steampunk activities. This will make it much easier for you to find all the info you might look for.



I also will keep this Blog updated with steampunk-related news and specials. In fact, thanks to my friend Jack Tracker, the Drow Science Blog takes off with his exciting steampunk story "Kraken Wars"! I'm sure you will enjoy it!






I am also very happy to introduce this year's first new product. the Steampunk Blimp-O-Cogster!



I got the idea for it while building the Gyrocogster, but just never came to finish it yet. The Prof kept telling me to do it, but I'm good in not listening!

Eventually the last Ultralight Airship Regatta (photos here) turned out to be the ideal occasion and so I converted the Gyrocogster into something I call Blimp-O-Cogster - and well, doesn't it looks pretty?




I wanted to get more into building again anyway and I am very happy with the result and I even got it finished right in time for the flight - it couldn't have been better really!




The Blimp-O-Cogster is now available at the Marketplace - blue skies and have a fantastic 2016!




No comments:

Post a Comment